Tuesday, December 21, 2010

pasar malam wif Qisin por ;D

wow !!! today i recieve dao Qisin por 's msg ( lihui )
reli cnt belif lo , becoz this is a mirace ;D
coz hor ,this qisin por 's phone 1 year 365days no credit d lerh
she ask me today go pasar malam lerh
but she say dnnoe wad time go

aiyo ~ invite ppl outinq give a correct time ma
if not eu wan me now go ther wait dao eu come merh

menq ~ wher eu now ? now i in tuition ther liao , hs in couter ther i scare him =[
LOL !!! kay fine ~ i FLY ~~ to ther now , wait me

~~~~flyinq ~~~~
at tuition luu , that qisin por hor ~
c dao me say i miss teacher , den tell teacher don trust me
make dao teacher say
i mou sam gonq TT
n she still tell teacher wh
en i takinq spm just use half n hour den out the room
make dao teacher disa
pointed to me ( hate seii eu , qisin por )
fine , i sure ll revenge ~
when we in the classroom , her mouth reli is like a aunt , non-stop to zat me
but hor now i onli no
e her hokkien damn gud lerh
hehe ~ when she gigglinq , i have take picha , bwahaha damn funny
den we waitinq h
er jimuii shu fanq n shu xin
but just walk pasar
malam awhile , den shu fanq n xin gtg
den qisin por oso need bak , coz her mum say raininq
haih ... all people bak j
or sienz ~
~~lazy write after ... fin ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment