Monday, December 20, 2010

~ the gatherinq of 5@6 2010 smk sri sentosa ~



20dec2010~ yeah !!! ~~~
gatherinq luu ... opss ... now many too early liao lerh ~~
now just 11am nia ><>
sure ... but give me go bath 1st 囧 ~ LOL ~~~
~~ after bath ~~
wei wei , eleplant ( alison ) wher eu n sun now ?
in taxi near by k4 , meet us at roller outside ...
~~
~~
hihi ~ elepant n sun sun jie jie ;D

opss ... i saw dao my didi owyanq n friend ~~
o.o wad roller just rm8 when holiday !!!
oh my freakinq gosh !!!
my house's eleplant pull me go roller ~~ god save me T^T
damn ~~ my leq ... argggg ... it was bleedinq ~~
wuwuwuu ... pain dao cnt roller ~ ( waste jor rm8 )

feelback ... i tot we go k4 is for snooker o.o
y become jor roller d o.o
haih ~ keep bleedinq ... bak house rest n slp better ( become piggy ;D )
om my gosh !!! 4.35pm adi !!! slp dao late jor !!!
wei wei , elephant wher eu all !!!
pat pat menq !!! we r mcD now ... fast fast come luu ~
after mcD den taxi ~~ 100'C
waii ? tse woh ... wher eu all -.-
opss !!! paisei paisei ... we at sweethut , come 1st ;D
omg !!! i c dao karmun eatinq 芝麻糊
den ... we all waitinq people cominq ~~~
opss !!! sookyee ... walao ~ she wear mini skirt !!!
( me n tse woh ... non-stop laughinq ... many ppl tot us was crazy ;D )
yea !!! the finally all ppl was reached ~~
after ... lazy to write ;D
~ fin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment