Wednesday, September 21, 2011

i hope u will saw this

lonq time din update blog ady

last time i reali tot 4get n put down a lover

that was very easy ,

but until now i onli get it

even one year , oso not sure can 4get a lover

the 1st 3 day that we break

ima sorry , i reali cnt control myself

my eye was keep tearinq

coz i ady tot u as a people that important inside my life

that day when i lost u ,

i reali feel like , one of my family pass ady

that was too pain

the 2nd month of our break ,

i onli startinq recoverinq without u

now i workinq , i reali feel i dnhave aim

last time i workinq ,

i wan earn money for treat u

i wan buy thinq that u wan

thinq that u like

, becoz u told me before

since u young until now ,

ur parent din treat u nice ,

everytime ur younger brother want for those thinq u havinq

ur parent will giv bak thm

but now i always feel lost without you

but i slowly understand

爱不是点头就能挽回 ,

mayb i wun 4get u , but i will put down u inside this few month

but the thinq that i hope

u will 幸福 than me

sorry for last time i call u this name bendan

No comments:

Post a Comment